Josh Swider is the Co-Founder & CEO of Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs, a public safety testing facility with the mission to provide the cannabis industry with accurate and timely analytical services of the highest quality, while meeting or exceeding their clients’ expectations.
- The cannabis industry has a testing problem due to inexperienced technicians, unscrupulous labs, outdated testing regulations, and inferior testing equipment
- What other states can learn from Michigan’s cannabis testing framework
- “Lab Shopping” and how consumers can protect themselves
- Standards for cannabis in food testing
- Last year’s study on CBD products marketed online that contained no CBD