Debra Borchardt is the Co-Founder and CEO of the cannabis financial news website, Green Market Report. Debra is an award-winning journalist who started in the securities industry, where she was a Vice President at Bear Stearns and held three securities licenses. She received her Masters Degree in Business Journalism from New York University and has been reporting on the cannabis industry for the last eight years.
- The potential market size of industrial hemp
- Overview of the Green Market Report
- Cannabis IPOs in 2021 or Trends of Consolidation
- Investor interest in cannabis stock
- Cannabis stock vs. crypto
- What will happen to the recreational THC market once big tobacco enters the game
- What vertical in the industry is the most lucrative (i.e. cultivation, retail, processing, testing)
- Future outlook for California and other adult-use states
- Challenges when it comes to the business of recreational THC.
- How COVID-19 influenced trends across the industry