Adam Stettner is the Founder and CEO of FundCanna, one of the leading lender in the cannabis industry. With over the past 20+ years, the FundCanna team of financial experts has provided nearly $20 Billion in funding to underserved businesses and individuals across the country.
Adam has nearly 30 years of business, strategy and leadership experience in both Private and Public Companies. Among other recognitions, Adam won the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2019 and was a North American finalist, finishing in the top three for his category on the Continent.
In 2021, Adam brought his passion for business, innovative financing and entrepreneurial spirit to the Cannabis sector by creating funding products for all areas of this early-stage growth industry by creating and co-founding FundCanna, LLC.
- Adam’s background as an entrepreneur and his journey to FundCanna
- State of lending in the cannabis sector
- Adam’s advice for companies looking to access capital at reasonable terms
- Why debt financing is more attractive to issuers than equity
- The year ahead – biggest challenges for companies (for eg. tax issues in CA) and biggest opportunities (for eg. entering new markets)